EasyCall releases second quarter results for 2022; first half 2022 results show 457% increase in revenue vs. first half 2021
EasyCall Communications Philippines, Inc. (PSE:ECP) announced its financial results for the six-month period ended 2022 June 30.
Financial highlights include:
- PHP 239.08 million in revenues, growing by 457% compared to that of the same period last year;
- PHP 49.75 million in consolidated gross profits, growing by 213% compared to the same period last year;
- PHP 21.73 million in operating income before equity in net earnings of associates, against PHP 3.12 million last year, showing a 596% increase;
- Consolidated net income after tax of PHP 11.37 million, increasing by 498% from PHP 1.90 million for the same period last year.
The data technology company’s positive financial results are primarily due to its ongoing initiatives in managed connectivity, technology and data services, as well as the acquisition of Transnational E-Business Solutions Inc. (TESI) earlier this year.
“With TESI as part of EasyCall Group, we have been able to ramp up our digital transformation efforts, and we are really looking forward to continuing this journey of exploring new opportunities and elevating our service offerings in connectivity and technology solutions”.
– EasyCall’s president Zaki Delgado.
The 100% acquisition of TESI by EasyCall was finalized in January of this year, as part of the latter’s efforts to accelerate digital transformation capabilities in the long run.